Trauma Fanny Pack
Our Fully Stocked Trauma fanny pack is made with the highest quality nylon cordura. It is tough and durable. Makes a great kit for the car, camping, hiking and all of your other adventures.
- Reviews (0)
Trauma Fanny Pack features and contents:
- Heavy nylon Cordura material, high-quality zippers
- 2 pockets to neatly organize contents
- Waist straps with zipper pockets for quick access to gloves
- Bandage organizer with the following types of bandages: Straight strip, extra long strip, knuckle, fingertip, large patch, steri strips
- Following ointments and pads: Triple Antibiotic ointment, hydrocortisone cream, sanitary wipes, betadine wipes, antiseptic wipes, sting swabs
- Medication pack with the following meds: Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Tylenol, Cold Relief, Antacids, Medi-Lyte
- 18″ Stat Splint
- 5 x 9 compress
- 5 3 x 3 gauze sterile
- 5 2 x 3 non adherent pads
- 1 roll 3″ gauze
- 2″ coban
- Waterproof tape
- Burn Free 4 x 4 dressing
- Burn Free 2 oz Gel
- Wound seal with applicators 2 pack
- 11′ Instant ice wrap
- Hand Sanitizer 2 oz
- Wound flush 30 ml
- Eye wash saline
- 3 pack eye cups
- 2 pair black nitrile gloves
- Triangle Dressing
- Trauma Scissors
- Tweezers with magnifying glass
- Pen Light
- 10 cc irrigation syringe
You may also like…
Ultimate Water Sports Trauma Kit
Ultimate Water Sports First-Aid Kit.
Trauma Backpack Blacked-Out
This is the Trauma Backpack Blacked-Out; fully stocked trauma kit. These kits are popular among tactical medics, EMT’s and preparedness minded people. Water resistant and super durable materials make this bag an asset to have in any weather or condition.
This pack is fully stocked with all of our amazing products that you need to actually treat injuries rather than just covering the injury up. You will reduce the need of additional transport needed with the contents of this bag. (Being able to avoid an ambulance ride will greatly reduce your healthcare costs!)
The bag has extra space inside for you to put your own gear as well as all of the included contents.
Our customers say that this pack is awesome and a must have for any skill level. Fully stocked, durable, lightweight, & water-resistant material. Extra room in the pack for you to put additional items and equipment.
When used in addition to our Virtual Medic video app, there is no situation that you won’t be able to handle!
Trauma Backpack Best Seller
#1 Selling Trauma Pack with all the new technology First-Aid that can help families treat injuries and reduce costly emergency room visits. For 95% of all insured Americans the average ER visit costs a family well over $500.00 which would more than pay for this kit. This kit can save you from making multiple Emergency Room visits. Make sure you download our App in the app store Virtual Medic (Apple, Android) Video instruction on exactly how to use everything in this pack. It stores the videos on your phone so you will have them even if you don’t have service.